Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Tiny Dog Hotel website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Email Address
- Information concerning your pet
- Information concerning persons involved incase of an emergency
- Information concerning desired reservation dates.
The Way We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing a reservation or an order only to complete that reservation or order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that reservation or order. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. You can register with our website if you would like to use our online reservation services, receive our catalog as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by using the login screen on the top of every page. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 952773961 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.
The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
All the information collected through cookies helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not, and which are susceptible to improvement. In no case could cookies harm your equipment. On the contrary, the fact that they are active helps us identify and resolve errors.
Cookies used on the Website
- According to the entity that manages it Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. Specifically, the Website uses Google Analytics, an analytical service provided by Google, Inc. domiciled in the United States with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043.
According to the period of time they remain activated
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to its purpose
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the Website. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed, in order to improve the range of costumes and accessories that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Technical cookies: These are cookies that are necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of our website. These are dedicated, among other things, to controlling traffic and data communication, accessing parts of restricted access, carrying out the purchase process of an order, using security elements, storing content, etc.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the Internet user to access the web page with certain characteristics depending on the language, the type of browser, geographical location, etc.
Revocation and deletion of cookies
As a user you can configure your browser to accept or reject, by default, all cookies or to receive a notice of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to implement it.
The procedures for blocking and deleting cookies may differ from one Internet browser to another, so the user must follow the instructions provided by the Internet browser, such as those detailed below:
- Chrome for Android
- Safari for iOS
The second section of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), establishes the following:
2. Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices on recipients’ terminal equipment, provided that they have given their consent after being provided with clear and complete information on their use, in particular, on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data.
When it is technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the processing of the data may be provided through the use of the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications, provided that the recipient must proceed with its configuration during its installation or update by means of an action expressed to that effect.
The foregoing will not prevent the possible storage or access of a technical nature for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network or, to the extent that it is strictly necessary, for the provision of an information society service. expressly requested by the recipient.
Cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE:
– Only allow communication between the user’s equipment and the network.
– Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
In compliance with the provisions of article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, LOPD), we inform you expressly, precisely and unequivocally that the information that is obtained through the cookies that are installed on your computer will be used for the following purposes:
Analyze your browsing habits on our website, in order to guarantee the quality, security and improvement of the services offered through it.
The recipients of the information obtained through the cookies that are installed on your computer will be the following entities:
– The editor responsible for the web and data controller: TINY DOG HOTEL
Principle of consent
Consent for the installation of cookies will be understood as provided by checking the box relative to the acceptance of the “Cookies Policy” provided for this purpose on our website.
In the cases in which the user does not expressly state whether or not he accepts the installation of cookies, but continues to use the website or the application, it will be understood that he has given his consent, expressly informing our entity of the possibility of blocking or eliminating cookies. Cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
Optional nature of the installation of cookies
Although the acceptance of the installation of cookies on your computer is optional for you, the refusal to install them may mean that the functionality of the website is limited or not possible, which would make it impossible for us to provide services. entity through it.
Data security principle
TINY DOG HOTEL undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy regarding personal data and its duty to keep it and will adopt all necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration. , loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment, developed in Title VIII of the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard at this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link.