1. By agreeing to this contract and leaving your pet with Tiny Dog Hotel, you, the Owner/Guardian of the Pet; certifies to the accuracy of all information provided to Tiny Dog Hotel in writing or orally about the Pet. Tiny Dog Hotel reserves the right to deny admittance to the Pet or any pet for anyreason at anytime.
2. The Owner/Guardian specificallyrepresents that he or she is the sole Owner/Guardian of the Pet, free and clear of all liens or encumbrances.
3. The Owner/Guardian specificallyrepresents to Tiny Dog Hotel that, to Owner/Guardian’s knowledge, the Pet has not been exposed to anycontagious diseases within the 30 day period prior to check-in. The Owner/Guardian understands that each time the Pet is brought to Tiny Dog Hotel, the Owner/Guardian is recertifying that the Pet is in good health and has not had anycommunicable illness of anykind for 30 days prior tocheck-in. The Owner/Guardian further agrees to provide Tiny Dog Hotel with proof of required vaccinations upon request andprior to check-in. In addition, The Owner/Guardian agrees that if anyfleas or ticks are discovered on the Pet during check-in or at any time during the Pet’s stay, Tiny Dog Hotel will administer a flea treatment to the Pet at Owner/Guardians’ expense.
4. Tiny Dog Hotel is dedicated to the security, happiness and well being of the pets boarding in Tiny Dog Hotel´slocation.To do so Tiny Dog hotel commits to the following service level:
● Thorough screening of health issues prior to the acceptance of guests.
● To offer and maintain clean, high qualityfacilities
● Provide guests with healthy organic food and filtered water
● Provide guests with regular supervised garden outings
● Take guests for a dailysupervised walk on the lead
● Provide the Owner/ Guardian the regular updates on their pets stay
5. Even though Tiny Dog Hotel makes every effort to ensure that pets staying at a Tiny Dog Hotel`s location are healthy,the Owner/Guardian acknowledges and is aware that the employees of Tiny Dog Hotel are not veterinarians and donot have backgrounds in animal medicine and are not expected to diagnose or detect illnesses in the pets that are staying at a Tiny Dog Hotel’s location. In addition, The Owner/Guardian acknowledges and is aware that vaccines do not protect against all communicable illnesses that may affect a pet.
6. The Owner /Guardian acknowledges and agrees that he/she is assuming all risks of illness, disease, harm or otherwise to his/her Pet by allowing their Pet to stay at a Tiny Dog Hotel location. Tiny Dog Hotel agrees to exercise reasonable care of the Pet during it´s stay and if applicable during transport. If a Pet is transported to or from Tiny Dog Hotel by Tiny Dog Hotel’ s staff, the Owner/Guardian holds Tiny Dog Hotel harmless in the event of injury or accident during transportation. It is expressly agreed bythe owner/Guardian and Tiny Dog Hotel that Tiny Dog Hotel’s Liability shall in no event exceed the current value of a pet of the same breed.
7. The Owner/Guardian agrees to be solelyresponsible for any and all acts and the behaviour of the Pet while in the care of Tiny Dog Hotel, including payment of costs of injuryto staff or other animals or damage to facilities caused by the Pet. The Owner/Guardian further agrees to indemnify Tiny Dog Hotel and its agents against any claims made against Tiny Dog Hotel or its employees or members or other agents or losses or damages of any kind suffered by Tiny Dog Hotel or its agents as a result of Owner/Guardian’s failure to inform Tiny Dog Hotel of any pre-existing condition the Pet may have (such as illness or aggression problems) or which were otherwise caused bythe Pet.
8. The Owner/Guardian understands that Tiny Dog Hotel operates a cage free environment and playgroups where dogs interact and co-mingle with other pets. The Owner/Guardian also understands non violent corrective measures may be used to control the Pet. In extreme cases dogs may be muzzled for their protection or the protection of other dogs or staff. The Owner/Guardian agrees that the Pet may be removed from a playgroup at Tiny Dog Hotel’s discretion and not permitted to interact further with the dogs during current or anysubsequent stays. The Owner/Guardian further understands that when dogs play in groups that nicks and scratches may occur. Tiny Dog Hotel’s staff will notify The Owner/Guardian immediately if the Pet sustains any relevant nicks or scratches.
9. The Owner/Guardian understands and agrees that females in heat can not be accepted in a cage free environment one month prior, during nor one month after their heats. Should the Pet get or be in season during it´s stay at Tiny Dog Hotel, the Pet shall be immediately placed in “Special Care” and separated from it´s play group. Pets in “Special Care” are subject to a 200% surcharge on the boarding fees. Tiny Dog Hotel will immediately inform The Owner /Guardian of this situation in case the Owner/Guardian prefers to arrange his/her Pet to be picked-up.
10. The Owner/Guardian agrees to paythe pet care service, hotel rate and any additional services requested when The Owner/Guardian picks up the Pet. If the stay exceeds 30 days a down payment of 50 % of the pet care service and hotel rate will be made upon check-in.The remaining payments will be settled at the end of every month.
11. The Owner/Guardian further agrees that the Pet shall not leave the facility until all charges due are paid by The Owner/Guardian or proper payment arrangement are agreed upon by both parties.
12. The Owner/Guardian agrees that, in case, he/she does not pick-up his/her pet at the departure date, not having made anysubsequent pick-up and payment arrangements with Tiny Dog Hotel and not having answered any of TinyDog Hotel´s information requests, Tiny Dog Hotel will proceed to make a formal complaint to the Spanish Authoritiesafter which the Pet will be transferred to the local animal shelter within a period of ten days of the complaint according to Andalucian law( LEY 11/2003, de 24 de noviembre, de Protección de los Animales). After a period of ten days at the shelter, the Pet may be offered for adoption.
13. A confirmed reservation is a reservation that is booked with a non refundable down payment of 25 Euros. per Pet/per stayfor which proof of current vaccines for the applicable Pet is provided. A confirmed reservation must be cancelled three (3) days prior to arrival with exception of the 50 Euros per pet/stay Christmas reservation fee ( December 20Th til January 7Th) which are in not refundable. Cancellation of the reservation within the three (3) days prior to arrival or a no-show reservation will automatically result in the loss of the non refundable down payment. The Owner/Guardian understands that if he/she makes a reservation within the three (3) day period prior to the reservation date during non-peak or holiday periods, which is then cancelled or there is a no-show, that he/she will be charged for the amount of the non refundable down payment.
14 All charges incurred by The Owner/Guardian and not previously paid shall be payable upon pickup or delivery of Pet, or, in Tiny Dog Hotel’s sole discretion, when billed by Tiny Dog Hotel.
15. In an emergency, Tiny Dog Hotel will attempt to contact the Pet’s personal veterinarian as well as the emergency contact provided to Tiny Dog Hotel by Owner/Guardian. However, such an emergency might not provide the time to do so prior to the administration of care. The Owner/Guardian authorizes Tiny Dog Hotel to obtain medical attention for the Pet from any qualified veterinarian and to transport the Pet to and from such veterinarian when Tiny Dog Hotel deems such medical care is important to Pet’s health. The Owner/Guardian grants Tiny Dog Hotel and its employees or agent full authority to make decisions involving the medical treatment of Pet and agrees to pay for all related costs. This applies to any claims for injuries or damages related to such medical care or that arise due to the transport of the Pet. In the event of a Pet’s death the The Owner/Guardian or the Owner/Guardian’s emergency contact will be notified immediately.
16. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties. All terms and conditions of this Agreements shall be binding on the heirs, administrators, personal representatives and assignees of the the Owner/Guardian andTiny Dog Hotel.
17. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, or as the result of any claim or controversy involving the alleged negligence by any party to this Agreement, shall be settled in accordance with the rules of Spanish Law.