Tiny Dog Hotel Stay and Services Agreement
- By agreeing to this contract and leaving your pet with Tiny Dog Hotel (hereafter TDH) you, the Owner/Guardian of the Pet; certifies to the accuracy of all information provided to TDH in writing or orally about the Pet. TDH reserves the right to deny admittance to the Pet or any pet for any reason at any time.
- The Owner/Guardian specifically represents that he or she is the sole Owner/Guardian of the Pet, free and clear of all liens or encumbrances.
- The Owner/Guardian specifically represents to TDH that, to Owner/Guardian’s knowledge, the Pet has not been exposed to any contagious diseases within the 30 day period prior to check-in. The Owner/Guardian understands that each time the Pet is brought to TDH, the Owner/Guardian is recertifying that the Pet is in good health and has not had any communicable illness of any kind for 30 days prior to check-in. The Owner/Guardian further agrees to provide TDH with proof of required vaccinations prior to check-in. In addition, The Owner/Guardian agrees that if any fleas or ticks are discovered on the Pet during check-in or at any time during the Pet’s stay, TDH will administer a flea treatment to the Pet at Owner/Guardians’ expense.
- TDH is dedicated to the security, happiness and well being of the pets boarding in TDH ´s location.To do so TDH commits to the following services: Thorough screening of health issues prior to the acceptance of guests.To offer and maintain clean, high quality facilities. Provide guests with healthy food and purified water. Provide guests with regular supervised garden outings.Take guests for a daily supervised walk on the lead if healthy enough to do so. Provide the Owner/ Guardian updates on their pets stay upon request.
- Even though TDH makes every effort to ensure that pets staying at a TDH`s location are healthy,the Owner/Guardian acknowledges and is aware that the employees of TDH are not veterinarians and are not expected to diagnose or detect illnesses in pets that are staying at a TDH’s location.If any pet shows any sign of illness or discomfort TDH will contact the owner and or The owner´s veterinarian immediately . In case the owner is not available, TDH is authorized to provide any veterinary assistance to the Pet that TDH´s 24 hour Vet Service deems necessary. In addition, the Owner/Guardian acknowledges and is aware that vaccines do not protect against all communicable illnesses that may affect a pet.
- The Owner /Guardian acknowledges and agrees that he/she is assuming all risks of illness, disease, harm or otherwise to his/her Pet by allowing their Pet to stay at a TDH location. TDH agrees to exercise reasonable care of the Pet during its stay and if applicable during transport. If a Pet is transported to or from TDH by TDH’ s staff, the Owner/Guardian holds TDH harmless in the event of injury or accident during transportation. It is expressly agreed by the owner/Guardian and TDH that TDH’s Liability shall in no event exceed the current value of a pet of the same breed.
- The Owner/Guardian agrees to be solely responsible for any and all acts and the behaviour of the Pet while in the care of TDH, including payment of costs of injury to staff or other animals or damage to facilities caused by the Pet. The Owner/Guardian further agrees to indemnify TDH and its agents against any claims made against TDH or its employees or members or other agents or losses or damages of any kind suffered by TDH or its agents as a result of Owner/Guardian’s failure to inform TDH of any pre-existing condition the Pet may have (such as illness or aggression problems) or which were otherwise caused by the Pet.
- The Owner/Guardian understands that TDH operates a cage free environment and playgroups where dogs interact and co-mingle with other pets. The Owner/Guardian also understands non violent corrective measures may be used to control the Pet. In extreme cases, dogs may be muzzled for their protection or the protection of other dogs or staff. The Owner/Guardian agrees that the Pet may be removed from a playgroup at TDH’s discretion and not permitted to interact further with the dogs during current or any subsequent stays. The Owner/Guardian further understands that when dogs play in groups that nicks and scratches may occur. TDH’s staff will notify The Owner/Guardian immediately if the Pet sustains any relevant nicks or scratches.
- The Owner/Guardian understands and agrees that females in heat can not be accepted one month prior, during nor one month after their heats. Should the Pet get or be in season during its stay at TDH, the Pet shall be immediately placed in “Special Care” and separated from its playgroup. Pets in “Special Care” are subject to a 100% surcharge on the boarding fees. TDH will immediately inform The Owner /Guardian of this situation in case the Owner/Guardian prefers to arrange his/her Pet to be picked-up.
- The Owner/Guardian agrees to pay the pet care service, hotel rate and any additional services requested when The Owner/Guardian picks up the Pet. The Owner/Guardian further agrees that the Pet shall not leave the facility until all charges due are paid by The Owner/Guardian or proper payment arrangements are agreed upon by both parties.
Payments can be realized by cash, credit card, or bank transfer ( prior to pick up).
- The Owner/Guardian agrees that, in case, he/she does not pick-up his/her pet at the departure date, not having made any subsequent pick-up and payment arrangements with TDH and not having answered any of TinyDog Hotel ´s information requests, TDH will proceed to make a formal complaint to the Spanish Authorities after which the Pet will be transferred to the local animal shelter within a period of ten days of the complaint according to Andalucian law( LEY 11/2003, de 24 de noviembre, de Protección de los Animales). After a period of ten days at the shelter, the Pet may be offered for adoption.
- During the Christmas holidays ( December 20th till January 7th) there is a non refundable reservation fee of 50€ per pet to be paid before the reservation is confirmed.
- In an emergency, TDH will attempt to contact the Pet’s personal veterinarian as well as the emergency contact provided to TDH by Owner/Guardian. However, such an emergency might not provide the time to do so prior to the administration of care. The Owner/Guardian authorizes TDH to obtain medical attention for the Pet from any qualified veterinarian and to transport the Pet to and from such veterinarian when TDH deems such medical care is important to Pet’s health. The Owner/Guardian grants TDH and its employees or agent full authority to make decisions involving the medical treatment of Pet and agrees to pay for all related costs. This applies to any claims for injuries or damages related to such medical care or that arise due to the transport of the Pet. In the event of a Pet’s death the The Owner/Guardian or the Owner/Guardian’s emergency contact will be notified immediately.
- The Owner/Guardian allows TDH to take pictures and make videos of their pets during their stay at TDH and acknowledges the sole and exclusive copyrights of these pictures and videos belong to TDH. TDH will remit the owner any photo or video of his/her pet upon request without restriction of use.Fees may apply depending on the request.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties. All terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be binding on the heirs, administrators, personal representatives and assignees of the the Owner/Guardian and TDH.
- Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, or as the result of any claim or controversy involving the alleged negligence by any party to this Agreement, shall be settled in accordance with the rules of Spanish Law.
Marbella October 2020